Join the Creativity Coaching Association
you for your interest in joining the Creativity Coaching Association.
Joining is not necessary for those who are seeking to find a coach. You
may want to join if you are already a practicing coach or are seeking
to become a creativity coach.
CCA is a professional organization for people interested in working with
others on developing and enhancing artistic and personal creativity in
any domain. If you already are or want to become a creativity coach, life
coach, executive coach, business coach, writing or arts instructor, teacher,
therapist, agent, manager, producer, becoming a member of the Association
can enhance your reputation and help you attract clients.
The goals of CCA are, in brief, to help member coaches build their practices,
connect with other coaches, provide members with an image of cohesion
and professionalism, and publicize the profession of creativity coaching
to the general public.
Your annual membership in the Creativity Coaching Association has numerous
benefits, which will grow over time as we develop new programs and advantages
for coach-members. At this time, your membership entitles you to the following
We intend to grow the Association and make it a vital resource for creativity
coaches. Our commitment to members is that we are here to serve your business
needs and to help you succeed in your practice.
- Gain new customers & referrals through the CCA online membership directory. A CCA standard template
is provided for your convenience.
- Member Newsletters increase knowledge through sharing
best practices and newsworthy information in field of creativity through
the Monthly CCA Newsletter.
- Dedicated CCA Website provides access for up-to-date
CCA activities, members’ events and reference materials.
- CCA Logo adds value and additional credibility through
affiliation with a recognized organization in professional field. The
logo is available in color and in b/w formats. You can use it on your
website, business cards and stationery.
- Professional Development advanced through the completion of Creativity Coaching Association Coach Certification Program. You are eligible to continue your training in order to become a Certified Creativity Coach under the auspices of the Creativity Coaching Association. This will be online/telecourse training that does not require residency or in-person appearance. This certification is earned by fulfilling a range of requirements and classes that are conducted over the Internet and by phone. No in-person time is required. The program can be completed in approximately 12-18 months.
- Improve Coaching Skills through exclusive invitations
to CCA sponsored professional creativity coaching courses/workshops.
The membership fee is as follows:
* $75 -- One year membership
* $130 -- Two year membership (save $20)
* $165 -- Three year membership (save $60)
You may join by using PayPal and your credit card now with the buttons
below. You do not need to have an account at PayPal and their site is
1 Year Membership -- $75
2 Year Membership -- $130
3 Year Membership -- $165
Alternatively you can send a check for the correct amount of your membership
(depending on how many years you want to pay for). Make your check payable
to the Creativity Coaching Association and mail it:
Creativity Coaching Association
c/o Beverly Down
P.O. Box 328
Lake George, New York 12845
I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions.
President & CEO