Sharon Good, BCC, ACC, CLC
All Creativity, Artists, Career choices, Life Coaching, Writers
Good Life Coaching Inc.
New York, New York. United States
Creativity is a way of life. While I work well with all types of artists, I believe that we’re all creative in many ways. Artists need to express their creative side, whether they’re working as artists or as lawyers, managers, teachers, etc. And lawyers, managers and teachers can be very creative in the way they approach their lives and careers.
Methods of Working:
Phone or in-person. Since I work by phone, I can work with clients anywhere in the U.S. and internationally. My local clients often meet me in person and then switch to phone sessions as we continue our coaching relationship.
• Bringing more creativity into your life through writing, art, music, etc
• Navigating a creative career path
• Being more successful in your artistic career
• Fitting creative expression into a busy life
• Creatively finding a new career path
• Writing and self-publishing your book
I offer Life, Career and Creativity Coaching, either in person or by phone. For ongoing coaching, I begin with a Discovery Session that lasts 1 ¼ hours. We then switch to biweekly ½-hour phone sessions to support you in continuing to move forward with your goals.
For Career Coaching, I work with the Life Purpose Process, created by Fern Gorin and the Life Purpose Institute. This is a very creative way of exploring new career options or designing a business concept. For this type of coaching, I work with a 4-hour package, with additional sessions available if needed.
I have also guided writers through the self-publishing process through ongoing coaching or scheduling consulting sessions as needed.
What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do – learn a process for determining the components that point to your next career.
Reinvent Yourself: Find a New Career Path at Any Age – learn how to determine the next step in your career path, whether you’re just out of school, looking for a career change or seeking active retirement.
Living a Creative Life – how to bring more creativity into your life every day.
Writing a Book and Getting It Published: An Overview of the Process – valuable tools and tips for researching, writing, editing and publishing your book.
To Self-Publish or Get Published: An Insider’s Guide to Making the Decision – what you need to know to decide whether to pursue a traditional publisher or do it yourself.
Getting Focused in a Busy, Demanding World – tips for staying focused on your goals when the world is pulling you in many directions.
Training and Experience:
• Life Coach Certification – The Life Purpose Institute
• Certificate in Adult Career Planning and Development – New York University
• BA in Theatre, Hofstra University
• A lifetime of experience in the arts, including theatre, dance, music, photography, writing, editing, publishing and graphic design.
• Coaching since 1997
• Managing With a Heart: 222 Ways to Make Your Employees Feel Appreciated
• The Tortoise Workbook: Strategies for Getting Ahead at Your Own Pace
• Self-Publishing Basics: Starting a Small Press and Publishing Your First Book
Please contact me at the email shown above to discuss pricing options.
Please contact me at the email shown above to schedule a free introductory phone consultation.
Working with creative people is my passion! Please feel free to contact me to discuss how we might work together on your creativity.